cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hardware trial ... no info

I have today revieved a my hardware.

As I didn't order one and it is of a type not shown on the website i can only assume that I am part of a hardware trial.

However, I have been sent no instructions or info on the trial. I did a live chat with customer services who weren't really of any help.

Admins please get in touch if you can shed some light on this.

To everyone else ...... please don't ask any questions about the trial as you know i cannot answer them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You usually get an acceptance email so I would also check your junk/spam folders and also drop the trial manager an email on the address mentioned just to check they have the correct email address for you to send tasks to moving forward. As mentioned any questions also send them there in the first instance although if you get no replies or contact you can always send a PM to the community manager @Karl-F on here (link to PM on his profile) and he can help you out. 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@pirate0184 I'd suggest sending @Karl-F a PM direct to query this so that any discussion is off the forum.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

At this moment in time, we do not have a private board set up for this current trial. 

I'll drop an email to our trials team to see what their plan is, they may not run a trial board at this stage. 

You should have received an email that contains a link to a report form, but I'll double check with the trials team to see what's going on here. 

Thanks, 

Karl