cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hardware trial ... no info

I have today revieved a my hardware.

As I didn't order one and it is of a type not shown on the website i can only assume that I am part of a hardware trial.

However, I have been sent no instructions or info on the trial. I did a live chat with customer services who weren't really of any help.

Admins please get in touch if you can shed some light on this.

To everyone else ...... please don't ask any questions about the trial as you know i cannot answer them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You usually get an acceptance email so I would also check your junk/spam folders and also drop the trial manager an email on the address mentioned just to check they have the correct email address for you to send tasks to moving forward. As mentioned any questions also send them there in the first instance although if you get no replies or contact you can always send a PM to the community manager @Karl-F on here (link to PM on his profile) and he can help you out. 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Out of curisoity did you apply via the forum website for any nowtv hardware trials in the last 6 months ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I did, probably about 5 or 6 months ago now.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Like you have righty said on your first post, don't mention anything about the device because your are under a NDA (even though it looks like the cat is out of the bag of what the device looks like).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Black-box-no-longer-sold/m-p/460697#M11590

I am guessing, the NowTV Trials Team will be in touch via email soon.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. The NOW TV Trials staff don't really use this forum, if you have any questions please direct them using the link that you should have received in your trials emails for reporting issues, or you can email trialsmanager 'at' nowtv.com

However you don't usually receive instructions as such, all you need to do is set up the hardware and use it as you normally would, and report any issues as instructed. Further activities will be sent to you at a later time. 

As you mention please don't discuss any aspect of the hardware on this forum as it would be against NDA.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply.

My issue was that I had not recieved any e-mails. Whilst I had signed up for trials towards the end of last year I had no communication that I was going to be sent anything.

However, if all I have to do is use the box and only report if I have any problems the e-mail address you mentioned ... i think I can manage it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You usually get an acceptance email so I would also check your junk/spam folders and also drop the trial manager an email on the address mentioned just to check they have the correct email address for you to send tasks to moving forward. As mentioned any questions also send them there in the first instance although if you get no replies or contact you can always send a PM to the community manager @Karl-F on here (link to PM on his profile) and he can help you out. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just got the new box today.  I remember clicking on a trial last year but didn't get any emails since then.  I have a Roku 4K stick so wasn't sure if i needed this but after looking at what's new it's definitely worth using. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Can you pause live channels on trial box your using.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
@Anonymous User
Can you pause live channels on trial box your using.

Unfortunately due to signing an NDA when signing up for a trial, no info is allowed to be disclosed 😕 @Anonymous User