cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HD Channels on Freeview

The question I want ask is more of an suggestion then a issue with the Nowtv smart box. Can there be a separate tab just for the HD channels on Freeview? I watch Freeview quite a lot and I like to the HD channels but as it stands now you have to keep scrolling through the channel list to find the HD Channels.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Smart Freeview box owners have been asking for a separate HD channel or Favourites Tab in the TV Guide ever since this box was introduced into market.

Personally, i can't see them improving the Freeview EPG any further because this box has now been discontinued Smiley Sad

Like you, i only tend to watch the HD Freeview channels and avoid anything in SD.

What i normally do is to avoid the TV Guide EPG and go to the last live TV channel thumb nail tile on the Home page UI which shows the last TV channel watched (in my case it will always be a HD channel).

Then i open the thumb nail of the live HD channel and once the channel is opened, then i either press the OK button or left directional arrow button on the remote controller to navigate up & down the HD Freeview channels, thus avoiding any of the SD channels on the box.

If you prefer using the TV Guide then i guess you know this already, where you can jump more quickly down to the HD channels on the Guide by using the FF & RW buttons on the remote which skip channels in blocks rather than single channels at a time.