cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Full HD

Hi

any developments for an eta of when now tv will be increased from 720 to 1080p please? 

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User

By end of year that’s all we all know for now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thought maybe in time for the new season but no announcements, doesn’t really interest me I find the picture quality fine as it is and unless there is a significant increase in picture quality I’ll keep the £5 a month extra they’re going to charge in my pocket

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when the picture quality will increase from 720p to 1080p on the now tv passes will happen. Does anyone from now TVs know. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As it nears the end of the year, Now TV's continued silence failing to answer this question from multiple users across several threads is frustrating, aggravating and arrogant. But what else should I expect from Sky? Not buying a Cinema pass in protest. Netflix is cheaper anyway with both TV series and movies for the same price as Now charges for movies only and in up to 4K resolution with HDR. Come on, Now/Sky, do catch up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will 1080p full hd for now tv  channels on the now tv passes will happen. As it’s only 9 days to go until the end of the year. Sky/NowTV status full hd will happen by the end of the year on 25th January 2018.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still waiting for full HD as Now TV have promised - but no date or communication,  which is very arrogant abd frustrating. Picture quality needs to improve and should be up to Netflix/Amazon prime standard which it currently isn’t (especially soccer, which is juddery). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are subbing to a 2nd rate service where Sky would prefer to see us 'upgrading' to full Sky Q, that's the nature of business after all. We get what we pay for.

It is still disappointing of course to see Sky/NowTV not sticking to their word, but then again, it's not like it's the 1st time that has happened.