cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr_X
Mentor

Re: Freeview update version 9.3.3 build 4104

@Simon-J 

Yea, that doesn't work. It used to turn off the box automatically within a few minutes if it detected that you've turned off your TV, regardless of what the "Auto Power Savings" setting was set to.

These last few updates were obviously not tested for long, if at all. If they had of been then someone would of noticed that auto-off no longer works correctly and that the signal strength and quality for all freeview channels is incorrectly reported as 0%.

0 Thanks
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sy 

Hopefully you should be seeing less issues with the box now. Can you tell us if you're still getting signed out at all? if you are when does this happen - when waking the box up, powering it on, mid-use or just randomly?

Thanks

Simon

0 Thanks
Sy
Advocate

Don't seem to be logged out recently.

Have noticed that the box only power offs when in the menu. When it's on a channel I can find the box is still powered on the next morning.

0 Thanks
36deedee
Expert

image.jpg

 So this has now been happening this 3 days @Simon-J and word on a patch fix for this ??

0 Thanks
36deedee
Expert

image.jpg

0 Thanks
Mr_X
Mentor

Hey @Simon-J 

I installed the 9.3.3 build 4109-16 update today and now my freeview smart box (4500SK) powers off correctly after about 3 minutes, so thanks for fixing that. But the signal strength for all freeview channels is still incorrectly reported as 0%. And pressing "next channel" or "previous channel" from the secret tuner screen (home x4, up, right, down, up, left, right) still doesn't work. Were these bugs reported to the correct team?

Thanks.

0 Thanks