Not applicable

Freeview channels

How do I get freeview channels 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The only nowtv device that has the inbuilt Freeview TV tuner function, where you need to connect a TV aerial on the back of the box is the older nowtv smart box shown in the picture below.

All other nowtv branded devices doesn't support the live Freeview TV channels.Smart_Box_main.png

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

The only nowtv device that has the inbuilt Freeview TV tuner function, where you need to connect a TV aerial on the back of the box is the older nowtv smart box shown in the picture below.

All other nowtv branded devices doesn't support the live Freeview TV channels.Smart_Box_main.png

Very hard to find them these days.. Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.If I’d known this ,I wouldn’t of bothered getting Nowtv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Graham-S

Yep scarce has rocking horse manure brand new (unless you wan't to pay over the odds at places like  Amazon where they are selling for silly money nowadays).

One of my biggest disappointments with the new nowtv 4K smart box is no Freeview TV tuner Smiley Mad

Places like Gumtree, Ebay would be the places to look SH for these nowtv smart Freeview boxes or if you want a limited number of TV teresterial channels for free delivered via the internet, then maybe a Roku Express with the TV Player App (where to my eyes the PQ is not has good compared to all my Freeview TV tuner devices) Smiley Sad