cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free to view live channels not showing up in guide

Hi,

so bought a now tv box a few years ago (a little black number) and everything was fine and everything worked albeit my internet speed was pants so it just wasn’t practical to keep using it, recently had fibre to the property installed so speed is now awesome so cancelled sky and dusted the box off. I’m watching all the internet stuff fine but my free to air channels are not appearing, it asks me to go to settings to set them up so I do this and the scan shows 146 channels do press done and return to my TV guide but the same message displays which is really annoying. HELP ME PLEASE before I launch this thing into the bin. 

I’ve updated the software, I’ve unplugged everything and set it all back up again but still no guide. It’s stuck on channel 5 so is getting a signal as it’s on my screen. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you done a full factory reset on the nowtv smart box by going into the box menu settings under systems > factory reset and setting up the box again from scratch ?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you done a full factory reset on the nowtv smart box by going into the box menu settings under systems > factory reset and setting up the box again from scratch ?