cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free passes with Smart Box

I’ve just bought a Smart Box and rather than it have vouchers included for the 4 different passes it says they’re already loaded onto the box. I’ve set the box up but they aren’t showing up and there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to redeem these vouchers. Am I missing something? I’m already a NowTV customer so have some active passes already on my account but I can’t see anywhere that says the passes loaded onto the Smart Box are for new customers only. Any help please? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Looks like NowTV are having some sort of Technical difficulty their end with these pre loaded electronic vouchers, where quite a few people have reported problems with no vouchers available over the last 48 / 72 hours which has been raised on both the NowTV Forum & NowTV Twitter Page.

I would double check by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here, to see if there is a message with a link towards the top of the page saying " Vouchers waiting for you".

If there is no message with a link, then i would suggest jumping over live chat for further assitance & help.

When you speak to live chat mention to them that it seems on the NowTV Forum and their Twitter Help Page that loads of customers in the last 72 hours or so are having problems where there seems to be no vouchers to redeem on their pre loaded nowtv sticks & boxes.

Here's a link to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update on this - very frustrating but it’s now sorted. I contacted NowTV via Live Chat yesterday and despite getting cut off numerous times I’ve reset my box this morning and it has worked showing all 4 vouchers - as part of the Live Chat I had to provide the box serial number, they also sent me an email that I had to respond to with proof of purchase. It was a hassle, and due to getting cut off I thought I’d have to do it all again but they seem to have sorted it for me over night. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we purchased our now tv smart stick in November 2018 it came with a free one day sports pass and a free 2 month cinema pass. but we are having trouble setting the free cinema pass up and we fear we may have lost our cinema pass. weve just been cut off like yourself its very frustrating. 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Update on this - very frustrating but it’s now sorted. I contacted NowTV via Live Chat yesterday and despite getting cut off numerous times I’ve reset my box this morning and it has worked showing all 4 vouchers - as part of the Live Chat I had to provide the box serial number, they also sent me an email that I had to respond to with proof of purchase. It was a hassle, and due to getting cut off I thought I’d have to do it all again but they seem to have sorted it for me over night.