cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Electricq tv

I was wondering if anyone knows what manufacturer to use when setting up the volume and on of on roku the electricq both options don't work and it was working until I had to factory reset and can't remember what manufacturer I had to use before 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No idea who is the OEM for Electricq TV's, but Medion seems to work has a manufacturer for some of the supermarket televisions out there.

If nobody comes up with the answer and the alternative manufacturer doesn't flash into your mind that worked previously for you before.

Then you might have to plough through all the less common names if the setup wizard doesn't help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No idea who is the OEM for Electricq TV's, but Medion seems to work has a manufacturer for some of the supermarket televisions out there.

If nobody comes up with the answer and the alternative manufacturer doesn't flash into your mind that worked previously for you before.

Then you might have to plough through all the less common names if the setup wizard doesn't help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also see if Cello is on the list of manufacturers and if so give this a whirl if Medion doesn't work.

Hopefully scrolling down on the list will refresh your memory on what alternative brand you used before on your Electricq TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much medion worked