cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Download

When will Now be offering download option on passes other than Kids pass please. Anyone know?

7 REPLIES 7
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Hayley

Forgive me on this but I did not know you could download passes from Now TV, simple because I buy my passes from Amazon.co.uk and some of their suppliers will email you your voucher codes within a couple of hours.

Hope this helps.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy

Have a read of this.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline

Nowtv were also talking about downloads for using other nowtv passes onto your mobile devices to watch off line such has movies as well before the end of the year, but it seems they have gone quiet on this front Smiley Sad 

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps

Cheers Schnapps

As usual, I seem to be out of date, it gets exceedingly difficult keeping up with new stuff and procedures.

Now I know how my parents felt.Old Emoji 02.png

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy

I know what you mean about keeping track on stuff on here Smiley Wink

Where i can't keep up with all the different NowTV discounted offers, promotional deals, free prizes or cash backs schemes always floating about on the internet from different sources Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They’re going to be busy in the next couple of months doing all the things that are coming ‘later this year’😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
🤣
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is way behind Amazon Prime where you can download easily.  Now is unwatchable at times if you need to rely on streaming.  If they don't sort this out very soon they'll lose my subscription and I'm sure lots more.