cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deleting all devices and have just one new purchase

Hi

I think I know what the answer will be but given there seems to be no easy way to contact now tv by phone I'll ask anyway

have bought my wife a birthday present for her birthday tomorrow. I have added it to my account as she doesn't have an account herself. I have removed most of my devices now as no longer own them. the new 4k box will not allow viewing after signing it in. All the other devices are no longer in my possession bar the new box and one tablet. Couldn't risk removing tablet as I may end up with nothing.

Without waiting until next month, how can I get this box working for viewing now please? I think it's a bit daft having deleted devices totally rather than swapping them as such which puts a block on it all

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the detailed info. I have done that but still getting same issue. I have no devices in my account. I'll contact them and report back if needs be

Thanks again

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me something went wrong on your account under Devices when you deleted the three devices where for some reason it wouldn't allow you to add the new 4K box.

I am assuming you only have one single account and not looking for the new device in the wrong place ?

If it was me i would pop over to live chat and ask them to reset all your devices on your account (i.e remove all registered devices) then play some nowtv content on the maximum of six devices you want to automatically register to your account again.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/adding-or-changing-devices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the detailed info. I have done that but still getting same issue. I have no devices in my account. I'll contact them and report back if needs be

Thanks again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As I suspected they had to manually grant me the permission for more devices having deleted them all in advance of doing love chat

All sorted case closed

Thanks again