cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Confused by equipment

I have a now tv hub two router. I have a smart stick. I have a black now tv box. I have an entertainment package as well. Do I need a free view box to watch TV like BBC 1. Does the stick have the Netflix app. It's just the normal black stick. Really confused please help me. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

All the nowtv branded devices apart from the white nowtv box should have the Netflix App (including the nowtv stick & nowtv black box).

With regards to over the air Freeview channels then you would need a discontinued nowtv smart box like shown in the picture below which needs a TV aerial connected to the back of the nowtv box.

Otherwise you will need to source the Freeview channels from other devices like your inbuilt TV tuner, Freeview set top box or a YouView box etc.

Smart_Box_main.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

All the nowtv branded devices apart from the white nowtv box should have the Netflix App (including the nowtv stick & nowtv black box).

With regards to over the air Freeview channels then you would need a discontinued nowtv smart box like shown in the picture below which needs a TV aerial connected to the back of the nowtv box.

Otherwise you will need to source the Freeview channels from other devices like your inbuilt TV tuner, Freeview set top box or a YouView box etc.

Smart_Box_main.png