cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaint about smart box

I submitted a complaint a week ago as our smart box has ceased to work completely and customer service has been atrocious! People promising we would be contacted about a new box and hearing absolutely nothing, advisors on webchat just ending the session as they didn’t want to deal with it, the list goes on. I used resolver to submit my complaint as then it’s all tracked, does anyone know how long it takes for nowtv to respond?

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  You'll find more about how NOW TV handle complaints here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/complaints-code-of-practice

PS assumes you bought the box direct from NOW TV rather than a third-party retailer, if you bought from a third-party retailer they would be responsible for repairs or replacements under warranty. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes the box was provided when I took out a contract directly with NOWTV.  Interestingly enough, they can never find it by serial number when I've tried to resolve the issue.  Very unimpressed!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ah, so are you a Combo broadband customer? If so have you also tried contacting them by phone, as I find that's much easier than dealing with live chat etc for Combo related issues? 

If you have then disregard, hope you get your issue sorted one way or the other.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know the number? I've looked everywhere on their website and even asked the webchat people but they said its an online service and there is no contact number.

Thanks for your support with this Andy.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User We've been asked by the NOW TV Team not to give out the number on the forum as they are only able to help Combo customers, not regular TV customers, but if you are a Combo user you can find the telephone number by going to your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and click the Moving Home ‘Find out how’ button at the bottom, it will show you the number to call (even tho you’re not really moving home!)

Good luck!