cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing channel order

I am pleased with the new smart box, but was wondering if it is possible to change the channel order? Specifically the SD channels appear at the top of the page and I'd like to change them for the BBC1/2 ITV/4/5 HD channels that appear at the bottom of the list. I'd also like to remove the adult and shopping channels from the list.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, unfortunately the smart box doesn't let you reorder or remove channels from the list (lots of people have asked for this though, so hopefully it will come in a future update). For the time being you can make it slightly quicker to scroll through the list by pressing the RW and FF buttons which will skip through the channels a screen at a time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No, unfortunately the smart box doesn't let you reorder or remove channels from the list (lots of people have asked for this though, so hopefully it will come in a future update). For the time being you can make it slightly quicker to scroll through the list by pressing the RW and FF buttons which will skip through the channels a screen at a time.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Unfortunately despite repeated requests from the time of the trial to now. There has been no joy on ability to remove adult channels. It is the one thing I personally don't like about the smart box and why I would not recommend it to folk for use in children's bedrooms.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Has there been any update on this? not having the HD channels first seems utterly mad!

It also drives me mad!

That and Spotify, but thats another topic...... 

L.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe having a HD TV guide section that just shows the HD channels would be good. It's a pain in the behind having to keep scrolling down to find them.

If you have an HD tv you wouldn't want to watch some channels in SD when HD is available