cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaseUK
Contributor 1

Change channel order to HD channels first

Change channel order to HD channels first, is this possible? If not -- NOWTV, if you're listening -- please can we have this option on the next update?

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Change channel order to HD channels first

Hi @JaseUK 

NowTV are still supporting all their previous discontinued models so i wouldn't worry.

Where Digital Freeview TV is provided over the air via a TV aerial and is operated by DTV Services Ltd (a joint venture between BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky and is not controlled by NowTV), so you should be fine hopefully for many years to come Smiley Happy.

3 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JaseUK 

Unfortunately it's not possible at the moment Smiley Sad.

Ever since the nowtv smart Freeview box was introduced, customers have been crying out and asking for either a separate HD channel Tab in the TV Guide or a Favourite channels option that you can customise.

Personally i can't see it happening in the future with the nowtv Freeview smart box now being discontinued and not manufactured or sold anymore from authorised retailers Smiley Sad

Was a bit disappointed that nowtv didn't carry over the Freeview tuner on their newer smart box Smiley Mad

0 Thanks
JaseUK
Contributor 1

Will the discontinuation of the NowTV smart box mean that one day my current box will stop showing freeview and HD channels? 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JaseUK 

NowTV are still supporting all their previous discontinued models so i wouldn't worry.

Where Digital Freeview TV is provided over the air via a TV aerial and is operated by DTV Services Ltd (a joint venture between BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky and is not controlled by NowTV), so you should be fine hopefully for many years to come Smiley Happy.