cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change channel order to HD channels first

Change channel order to HD channels first, is this possible? If not -- NOWTV, if you're listening -- please can we have this option on the next update?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV are still supporting all their previous discontinued models so i wouldn't worry.

Where Digital Freeview TV is provided over the air via a TV aerial and is operated by DTV Services Ltd (a joint venture between BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky and is not controlled by NowTV), so you should be fine hopefully for many years to come Smiley Happy.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately it's not possible at the moment Smiley Sad.

Ever since the nowtv smart Freeview box was introduced, customers have been crying out and asking for either a separate HD channel Tab in the TV Guide or a Favourite channels option that you can customise.

Personally i can't see it happening in the future with the nowtv Freeview smart box now being discontinued and not manufactured or sold anymore from authorised retailers Smiley Sad

Was a bit disappointed that nowtv didn't carry over the Freeview tuner on their newer smart box Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the discontinuation of the NowTV smart box mean that one day my current box will stop showing freeview and HD channels? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV are still supporting all their previous discontinued models so i wouldn't worry.

Where Digital Freeview TV is provided over the air via a TV aerial and is operated by DTV Services Ltd (a joint venture between BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky and is not controlled by NowTV), so you should be fine hopefully for many years to come Smiley Happy.