cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant get past the 6 digit code. Oops something went wrong.

Live chat have been as much use as a chocolate for guard. This has frustrated me to the point I have cancelled every service I have with them to another provider all together. I got a 4k smart box for my daughters room. Went through the set up. Got a 6 digit code. Input the code. Passes screen comes up. Press continue. Screen says hello kayleigh is this you. Press yes and continue. Then it says oops something went wrong at our end. On several devices and browsers this is happening. I've spent 6 hours between live chat and telephone calls and not one person knows what to do. They keep referring me to live chat. At one point I spoke to 5 advisors online who kept referring me to the relevant team which then lead to me having to explain all over again the entire problem. Then the icing on the cake has come.... they closed my complaint lol. When no response or resolution has been given after they requested box serial number and place of purchase.

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, have tried a stick and a box now and exact same issue. No problem using my phone or an app where you log in directly but anything that needs code to activate doesn't work. Login details fine and have 10 months left in 2 pre paid subscriptions

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same issue bee trying fr 3 hours also and spoke to live chat. Just keep going in circles. Hopefully someone finds a solution to this problem, any one else tried making a new account? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on this,bought the same box in November and had this issue..tried again today and still the same.