cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant access now tv channels?? Im on talktalk

Cant access any nowtv channels only freeview. Internet all connected. Im with talktalk and seem to be a lot of people with this problem
Does anyone know how to fix it. My tv has not worked now for 2weeks.
9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Have a look at the following thread to read what other people have tried and if you have no luck try replying to that thread as you may get some replies

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Now-TV-Smart-Box-NowTV-App-after-Update/td-p/460389

Going into your router settings and setting the 2.4GHz wifi band to 50% power may be one possible solution.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry I see you've already posted in that thread, hopefully working your way through the posts something might work or someone else will reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried all this still no luck. Over month now iv been paying for a service i cant watch. The box will go out the window very soon 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im the same. It’s been this way for about a month and it’s driving me bananas. They sent me a new box but the same thing is happening. I will try and run through these solutions on the thread above. 

Harry16
Scholar

Hi
Just got my now tv box everything ok apart from my sky sports just keeps buffering iam on talk talk how do i change my wifi band
Many thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Harry16

Read this link below, which should explain how to reduce the WiFi power to 50% on a TalkTalk router.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Smart-TV-Box-Now-TV-not-connecting/m-p/464156#M5726

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is this working for everyone now? Mine seems to be ok?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No mine is still not working
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is still not working. Also on talk talk, reduced power to 50% to no avail, been on now tv help live chat countless times and they just fob me off. Works fine on my old now tv box but not on my new smart box. Waste of £50 😞 sometimes (not all times) it works if I do a master reset, but I don’t want to be doing that every time I want to watch tv! I’m at a loss for what to try next 😞