cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch now tv

For the last week I have not been able to watch Now tv or my apps. Message comes up unable to log me in. I have done 2 factory resets but no luck. Can any one help please.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you got any other NowTV supported devices to see if it accepts your NowTV login details ?

If no forum member on here has any suggestions, then your best bet would be live chat.

Use the green chat button on this link page below to reach the NowTV web chat service.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks i will try when i get home

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are using a NowTV box or NowTV Stick ?

And when doing a factory reset on the above devices, you had to setup your wifi network again and was possibly asked to go to the NowTV webpage by entering a six digit code from your television screen ?

If so, did you get past this stage and when going to the NowTV webpage indicated on the television screen your existing account details wasn't accepted ?

Should you have got the NowTV Box or Stick activated again by getting past the stage above, you should have at least access to the third Party Apps on your Box or Stick even if your NowTV account login details are playing up when using the device.

Also double check your bank card details are up to date on the NowTV system.

Anyway live chat would be your best bet, unless another forum member knows what might be going wrong.