cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get tv, says no signal

I'm frying my brain trying to fix this. I hope someone can help. Was watching tv via smart box when suddenly I lost all channels. It was saying no signal. So I plugged aerial directly into tv and perfect signal. After looking for Internet answers I did a hard reset and went thru all the mind numbing imput of passwords etc only to find still same prob. I scanned for channels. 57 found. Signal is full bars. Internet works fine. Any suggestions anyone please   Thankyou in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User This sounds like your TV is not recogisning the Now TV box via the HDMI connection or it could be that the TV is tuned into the wrong Source channel and instead of seeing the menus from the box you are only seeing the normal TV menus. Can you tell us what make of TV you have and if you can access any of the menus on the Now TV box?

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. Thanks for your reply. My tv isn't a smart tv. I could view you tube via box but could not view movies or tv. After sending message to you I got fed up of trying and turned tv off at the tv and wall. About half an hour later I turned it back on to try again and got tv via box again. Really don't know what the problem is.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV keeps saying no signal unplugged router removed leads from telly still nothing can anyone help please have ordered a signal booster 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you using for NOW content?

Is it a smart box with the aerial connection?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No it is a stick a signal booster seems to have solved the problem thank
you so much for your reply
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Glad to hear it’s been resolved 😎

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't pay monthly sub just currently used for catch up. Switch to HDMI1 says no signal on LG TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

tv was working fine, then the now box stopped working for no reason

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: How to reset your NOW TV Box

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only NOW say sorry now is currently unavailable