Not applicable

Call centre number

Can someone give me a number I can call to talk to now tv customer service o

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it regarding a TV related problem or a NOW Broadband and Phone problem? 

Depending on your reply TV Memberships only have live chat or email, where NOW Broadband customers have an additional option of a telephone helpline.

If it's not account related and more technical then perhaps somebody on the Community forum may be able to help with your issue.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it regarding a TV related problem or a NOW Broadband and Phone problem? 

Depending on your reply TV Memberships only have live chat or email, where NOW Broadband customers have an additional option of a telephone helpline.

If it's not account related and more technical then perhaps somebody on the Community forum may be able to help with your issue.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Because you put this under The NOW Smart Box section on the Community Forum I am assuming it's TV related ?

To contact NOW support with regards to TV Membership or TV streaming on your NOW playback devices then either use live chat by clicking on the green chat online button towards the top of the screen page in this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Or alternatively if you are not keen on using the NOW live web chat service then send them an email using the address on the screen shot below.

Should it be a technical problem then perhaps try us customers who use the Community Forum first.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I put under that because there wasn’t anythink on there to do with what I wanted to talk to them about but as for all comythey should just have customer servunumber for anyone to contact it’s a nightmare trying to speak to someone especially for the older generation who carnt use phones so community are unable to help them it’s just so much easier to call and speak to someone instead of a to robot. 😂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The bot "get help quicker" button is an automated bit of software that tries to point you to NOW help articles.

To contact a human being in real time with regards to TV related NOW issues or NOW TV account problems then your only option is the NOW web chat service or if you are not comfortable using web chat send them an email.

Or you could use the web form on the link page I posted above where you may get a quicker reply than sending NOW an email.

I do agree with you totally that some people find web chatting a little bit daunting, but unfortunately NOW only offers help support over the telephone for their Broadband & Phone based customers.

Whatever NOW TV problem you have, I hope you get it sorted.

If it was something technical with the NOW streaming TV service, then maybe myself or other fellow customers on the forum may have offered some suggestions.