cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bug - Mini TV Guide

Hi

Since the latest update to the NOW TV Smart Box, there seems to be a bug with the mini TV guide.

When watching a Freeview channel (ITV in my example), if I press OK the mini TV guide displays the programme info and then jumps to BBC One.

Very annoying.
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like BBC wants some more viewers XD.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is an interesting one, have tried to replicate your issue on my box but if performs exactly as you would expect, I hope perhaps a member of the team can help as it would appear to perhaps be an issue with your box as opposed to a bug.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my smart box does the same

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered it does sound like a very strange issue. 

Are you able to let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I confirm this is an issue that appeared with the latest software update (build 4207).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same bug. Very annoying as often press bbc1 SD  by mistake and then have to scroll right back through the channels to get back to time HD section.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have forwarded this onto our tech team to look into, once I hear back from them I will post an update.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 with a new box first switched on yesterday.

... thought it was a "feature" Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also noticed this happening recently. It doesn't always happen but usually occurs the first time I lunch freeview into full screen. If I press the up botton the mini guide jumps straight to BBC1. The next time it functions as normal and shows the mini guide for the current channel that I'm watching.