cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box restarting? Watching Skystore purchase

Hi guys,

Used one of my rental tickets last night and about 20 minutes into the film, my box started restarting on me...

A bit of a weird one? iPlayer, 4oD seems fine. The only thing that changed yesterday is that we added a standard box in the bedroom. Could that have made a difference? It's on the same account.

Any ideas? Very frustrating...
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bah... well at least I'm not the only one Smiley Sad

Thanks for the links!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve not had that issue how was able to watch few films
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I’ve not had that issue how was able to watch few films

Thanks! I've still only tried it the once, bit frightend to try it out again... I have ammased 4x vouchers now over the holidays.

I might go on LiveChat and see if anything can be done about the voucher I've already wasted - I won't feel so cheated if I try it again with a complimentry code Smiley Very Happy

Literally everything else on the box/es has been awesome.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sky Store have their own live chat or telephone helpline, I'd suggest getting in touch with them direct, explaining what's happened and see if they can refund you/offer you a replacement rental.

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Smart Box keeps restarting, but not on rental, when watching normal now TV.

Was just wathing Repunzel with my daughter and the box rebooted and then continued to reboot 4 times before coming back to the home screen.

I got a smart box because my white boxs started playing up and now this is no better.

For how often we actually use it, I'm thinking of just jacking it all in.

As I type this my box has rebooted 5 more times while sat at the home screen.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH WHEN YOUR PAYING FOR A SERVICE YOU CAN'T USE!