cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box office

Hi just bought a LG smart tv with now tv built in. Been told I still have to buy a now tv stick or box to be able to watch Box office boxing because the LG tv doesn’t support the box office app is this right? So I’ve bought a nowtv tv but still have to buy a nowtv box🤔
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah cheers mate I’ve just bought the stick £15 just think it’s crap that I had too. And not just be able to download the app on my tv. 👍 thanks for the reply

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems daft you can download u tube and other apps but not the sky box office app 😩🤬 which will cost me £15 for the nowtv stick + the price of the fight if I had of known this I wouldn’t of bought a £800 LG TV ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You don't need a NOW TV sports pass but you do need either a NOW TV box or stick to get the app, or use a mobile/tablet/PC to watch on. More details here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Anthony-Joshua-vs-Joseph-Parker-Sky-Sports-Box-Office-Important/m-p/461707#M5519

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah cheers mate I’ve just bought the stick £15 just think it’s crap that I had too. And not just be able to download the app on my tv. 👍 thanks for the reply