Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Best of catchup - none are working. 2 nights now what is happening

Hi @annbullock

Apparently there is a bug in the  best of catch up section where nowtv are in the process of trying to get it fixed.

Have you tried the work around by accessing this TV show by going to the ITV Hub App in your My Apps section of your nowtv devices and open up the ITV Hub App and manually find the show to watch ?

annbullock
Mentor

This is happening again. 2 nights now most annoying.  Ihave tried your alternative suggestion but I cannot get the programme I want to see.

Please can you sort this.

Ann Bullock  [email removed]

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @annbullock

Apparently there is a bug in the  best of catch up section where nowtv are in the process of trying to get it fixed.

Have you tried the work around by accessing this TV show by going to the ITV Hub App in your My Apps section of your nowtv devices and open up the ITV Hub App and manually find the show to watch ?

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @annbullock

What Apps are effected on the Best of Catchup.

Is it only the NowTV App or BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub etc and any message showing on screen when trying to open the App or when you start to watch any content ?

Does the Apps in question open and work when going to the My Apps section on your box ?

0 Thanks
annbullock
Mentor

Some comes up on the App but not all and it is a long way round to
navigate. Please check.
Thanks
0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @annbullock

If you are trying via the Apps on best of catch up and the Apps won't open and no content you select inside the Apps works.

Then perhaps try some of the steps in this trouble shooting help guide to see if anything makes a difference when using the Apps. 

I don't use the direct link eposides on best of catch up myself (personally I rather go via the App) and I am not at home at the moment to check if my nowtv devices are direct linking to the TV show eposides. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

0 Thanks
Jrobertson
Advocate

If you want ITV Player but it won’t work, download the STV Player (Scottish TV) app onto your NOW TV box and you should be able to get most if not all ITV shows.

Becsdills
Advocate

ITV hub not working even through the my apps section. When is this getting fixed?? 

0 Thanks
JulieGray

Me and my daughter are having the same issue. Cannot use the ITV catch up even when going through the MyApps sections. When will this be fixed?

0 Thanks
Tucker61
Scholar

Same issue here. Does not work either way. I was hoping to watch manhunt, but this is not showing on stv. 

0 Thanks
DRC
Advocate

This has not worked properly since we installed over 2 years ago. About time someone got there finger out.

0 Thanks