cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jellybeen
Advocate

Best of catchup - itv hub not working

Hi hoping someone will be able to help.  I am having the same problem on both my smart boxes.  Keep getting the message ‘ Error oops something went wrong. We are working on it ‘. This has been going on for at least a week.   

System is up to date.  Has anyone else been getting this problem? If so did you manage to get it sorted?  Very disappointing not to be able to watch ‘long lost families what happened next! ☹️😱😂

Thanks in advance

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you want ITV Player but it won’t work, download the STV Player (Scottish TV) app onto your NOW TV box and you should be able to get most if not all ITV shows.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV hub not working even through the my apps section. When is this getting fixed?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me and my daughter are having the same issue. Cannot use the ITV catch up even when going through the MyApps sections. When will this be fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Does not work either way. I was hoping to watch manhunt, but this is not showing on stv. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has not worked properly since we installed over 2 years ago. About time someone got there finger out.