cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jellybeen
Advocate

Best of catchup - itv hub not working

Hi hoping someone will be able to help.  I am having the same problem on both my smart boxes.  Keep getting the message ‘ Error oops something went wrong. We are working on it ‘. This has been going on for at least a week.   

System is up to date.  Has anyone else been getting this problem? If so did you manage to get it sorted?  Very disappointing not to be able to watch ‘long lost families what happened next! ☹️😱😂

Thanks in advance

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm having the same issues, wondered whether you'd got to the bottom of it?

Thanks, 

A

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jellybeen @Anonymous User

NowTV are currently looking into this, where if you can post your nowtv device and serial number in this thread here

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Other-Apps/ITV-player-issues/m-p/471142#M1445%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message

In the mean time have you tried accessing the Itv hub App via the My Apps section on your play back device? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. That worked OK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my best of ITV catch up is not working, any help please? Ive updated and reset but still not working, it says Error...oops something went wrong we are working on it

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. There is a known issue where this occurs when you click on ITV content from the homescreen/catch up screen of the NOW TV box/stick.  Until NOW TV and ITV work out the issue, you should be able to watch by going to the My Apps screen of the NOW TV box/stick and opening ITV Hub from there instead. You'll have to search/browse for the programme you want to watch manually. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you...will give that a try 😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem been going on now for nearly 2 weeks. 

I can't access any of my catchup programmes the whole system isn't working I factory reset it again last night but still having the same problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've managed to get this to work if your in Scotland you have to use an English postcode you can get one on Google random UK postcode then by magic it works xs

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there a problem with ITV Hub it had not been working for the last week .