cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ballers missing episodes

On season 1 of ballers it is missing episodes 6, 7 and 8. How do I get these back to be able to watch them?

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What playback device are you using ?

Where on my nowtv smart box it is showing 10 episodes (including 6, 7 & 8).

Once you have posted your device type, @Anonymous User on the nowtv content team can investigate why these episodes are missing on your device platform.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Noticed on my nowtv App on my Android phone that there is two Ballers folders under Sky Atlantic.

One with 4 seasons and 35 episodes and the second folder which needs removing to avoid confusion is only showing season 1 with just 3 episodes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Noticed on my nowtv App on my Android phone that there is two Ballers folders under Sky Atlantic.

One with 4 seasons and 35 episodes and the second folder which needs removing to avoid confusion is only showing season 1 with just 3 episodes.

@Anonymous User

Also the above is showing two separate folders on your website and on my nowtv smart box. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User

Hi Both! I can see the duplicate folder which I have raised. 

@Anonymous User can you confirm your device as 6,7,8 are showing for me? Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I have a smart TV and it has the app on it.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Season 1 ep6, 7 & 8 is missing on the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All 4 seasons of ballers has random missing episodes for me????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 4 episodes 3,5 and 7 are missing on my stick and laptop. Anyidea

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Over the last couple of hours a lot of episodes across various TV shows have suddenly disappeared from the nowtv servers.

There is nothing you can do your end until nowtv sorts it out Smiley Sad.