cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BT Sport on NowTV

We have just left BT for sky bur would like to continue using BT sport. We don’t have a tv package and buy sports passes as we need them. Is it possible to watch BT sport through the now box?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not until some point next year.

If you search the Community you will see a number of threads about a new BT and Sky (NOW TV) deal to share access to channels that is due to start in time for the 2019/20 football season.

The BT Sport app will be available on NOW TV devices (seperate subscription required), likewise NOW TV will be available via BTs YouView box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea when bt sport app will be available on now tv smart boxes in 2019.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like many are fed up of waiting for this BT sport app on now TV, they have 4 out of the 6 fa cup games this weekend, I would move back to bt but their extortionate prices per a month is a No go. So I am going to get a kodi stick and pay £50 for the whole year for all the sports channels from both parties. As this as been promised to now TV for ages and nothing as been forthcoming.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Atleast I was expecting before UEFA Champions League returns in mid- Feb, this should have been sorted, but alas!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What day bt sports

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anybody have any idea when the BT Sport app will be appearing on Now TV? It seems like there is no date for this?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/get-bt-sport-on-sky

Sky “official” word is mid 2019, so summer most likely. As a guess I’m thinking July?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've been told it's coming around 17july 2019
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5
Fingers crossed, but still no official word from Sky/Now TV is uninspiring
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help