cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mel51e
First Poster

BT Sport on NowTV

We have just left BT for sky bur would like to continue using BT sport. We don’t have a tv package and buy sports passes as we need them. Is it possible to watch BT sport through the now box?

0 Thanks
5 Replies
stereohaven
Contributor 4

Re: BT Sport on NowTV

Not until some point next year.

If you search the Community you will see a number of threads about a new BT and Sky (NOW TV) deal to share access to channels that is due to start in time for the 2019/20 football season.

The BT Sport app will be available on NOW TV devices (seperate subscription required), likewise NOW TV will be available via BTs YouView box.

UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Any idea when bt sport app will be available on now tv smart boxes in 2019.

0 Thanks
Timw2019
First Poster

I like many are fed up of waiting for this BT sport app on now TV, they have 4 out of the 6 fa cup games this weekend, I would move back to bt but their extortionate prices per a month is a No go. So I am going to get a kodi stick and pay £50 for the whole year for all the sports channels from both parties. As this as been promised to now TV for ages and nothing as been forthcoming.

0 Thanks
Paulwynn
First Poster

What day bt sports

0 Thanks
ArijitM
Occasional Poster

Atleast I was expecting before UEFA Champions League returns in mid- Feb, this should have been sorted, but alas!

0 Thanks