cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Auto play next episode

Anyone know if there are any plans to enable auto play next episode off a box set instead of having to press the ok button??

6 REPLIES 6
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Nothing known, but that would be a good feature to have - might drag NowTV out of the Stone Age and into the Bronze Age....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @RoyB I'm not really fussed about auto play next episode. If I'm binge watching I'll use the end of an episode for a break to make a cuppa! Pressing the button once to start the next episode is neither here nor there for me but I understand why people want it.

What I would like is 'skip intro'. Even the BBC have seen the light and made that available on iPlayer!

RoyB
Legend

@Saint1976 

Actually, I prefer it as it is, but I am presuming that if NowTV implemented it, they would give you the choice, so I can still endorse @Anonymous User ‘s request, to benefit her and the others who want it, without having to be dog in the manger about it.

Anyone with a small child and a raft of five-minute Peppa Pig episodes will know what a boon this would be for them.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Definitely need skip intro. Some of these intros are very long. I would really like auto play to. Sometimes I like to cook or wash up while watching something as i did with Netflix. But seriously having to dry my hands each time to play the next episode became super annoying real fast and will make me go back to Netflix. I can't believe now tv doesn't have these features as standard. It's unbelievable.

StevePNicolaW
Mentor

Lots of series that are on Gold have Play Next Episode while end credits are rolling.

What irritates me are the series that ask you to enter your PIN (which is increasing btw) before you watch, but if you click on watch now during end credits, it asks you for your PIN again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’d definitely like to see this. I often watch while working out, and having to stop to press next episode is a pain.