cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any Talk talk customer had Smartbox connection issue resolved?

Hi, I am a talk talk internet customer and since the update 3 weeks ago my connection to the now tv ap is next to non existent, I have live chatted, gone through all the tweaks, tried reducing router output to 50%, bought a new Smartbox etc all without success, I have messaged now tv and as yet they have not resolved the issue, just wondering where others are with their complaints?
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am guessing you have tried all the suggestions in this thread linked below ?

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Now-TV-Smart-Box-NowTV-App-after-Update/td-p/460389

Edit ~ Please ignore my post, i have just noticed you have already posted in this linked thread Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I have tried everything, and still no resolution from the tech team, in fact they haven’t actually replied since they confirmed my refund of Smartbox purchase had been issued, this was after 3 further complaint emails!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've also beeen having problems connecting to the Now Tv app, I've spoken to talk talk who have run diagnostics which show my connection is fine. I've also tried all of the tweaks, have brought a new box and I am still waiting to hear back from Now TV......it is so frustrating!