cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Address of NOW head office?

Hi,

I need to return a NOW box that has been sent to me despite my cancelling numerous times.

does anyone know the head office of NOW?

9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You'd need to get in touch with live chat to arrange the return. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/return-or-replace-now-tv-box-stick-or-accessories

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I need to return a NOW box that has been sent to me despite my cancelling numerous times.

does anyone know the head office of NOW?

alternatively, you could use the resolver website.

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/nowtv-complaints/contact-detail

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another unhappy customer I see. NowTV have the worst customer service I’ve ever encountered. No broadband for 2 days and they say they will call you back to help in 72 hours!!!!! That’s the biggest joke going. Worst company ever
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a problem on the day of installation on the 18 April. They all agree I am correct and that it has been escalated on 3 occasions and every time I call I am made promises and the Managers never call back. I would like to nominate them for the WORST SERVICE OF THE CENTURY AWARD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This company seemed ok when they first started, it was small and well funded I imagine, so makes sense.  But now suffers from being bigger than it can handle - hence the laughably poor service.

I was told I had months left on a contract on the 30 day rolling contract I joined with!  Obviously I raised a complaint and requested a copy of the calls that had taken place between myself and NowTV..  I have requested this information 4 times over 3 months and still have received nothing, despite them agreeing to send it (as is everyone's right) and my raising a complaint every time.

Things have got so bad complaints have been submitted to the data protection commissioner.

I have dealt with bad companies before, but NowTV have created their very own low level!   If you have issues with this company - take it further, these guys will wait you out!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Does anyone know how to contact a manager at Now TV to get any resolution to no phone lines and no broadband, i thought SKY tv were bad until i realised Now TV were worse, 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broadband team using the number in my signature below. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They just say they will contact you back in 72 hours its been 6 days with no service at all! Terrible terrible experience.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I tried calling no response on a loop and no answer to the email address