Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

9.3.3 build 4095-16 Freeview box update

D82FA83C-E604-4003-B7E7-355142C60F6F.jpeg

854C024F-EA03-4AFA-8D88-844132ADA40D.jpeg

So out off my 3 now tv freeview boxes 2 the other day updated to 9.3.3 build 4095-16

since then I’ve had the following problems

Boxes aren’t auto powering off when I turn off the tv’s ie they are staying on all night.

The tv guid will not load properly 

32 REPLIES 32
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@commanda6 @Anonymous User @schnapps @Saint1976 

Hi all,

Just to clarify things - yes this update was rolled back due to the bugs that you've seen. It's being fixed and the update will be rolled out again once the issues are resolved.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have already updated my Freeview box to 9.3.3 build 4095. How do I roll back to the previous update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J will the next roll out include the new homepage layout??

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User 

I can't say for sure if that one will or it will just patch the issues. But the NOW TV Smart Box with Freeview is getting the new layout.

Thanks

Simon

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Try this: home, home, home, home, home, ff, ff, ff, rew, rew, rew

this will take you to the secret screen where you can force a software update, or downgrade in this instanceimage.jpg

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Simon-J any news on the boxes/sticks not powering down? I'm still having to go through the work around of going to the app store and leaving the information page up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just updated my box to version 9.3.3 build 4103 on my now tv smart box with Freeview now tv pushed that update my box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what has this update done??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They have fixed the bugs on the previous version. It’s an improvement but the big test will be tonight and tomorrow night with nations league games on sky sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

will new update all now tv sticks at same time as last weeks football was bad watching it cutting out