Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

9.3.3 build 4095-16 Freeview box update

D82FA83C-E604-4003-B7E7-355142C60F6F.jpeg

854C024F-EA03-4AFA-8D88-844132ADA40D.jpeg

So out off my 3 now tv freeview boxes 2 the other day updated to 9.3.3 build 4095-16

since then I’ve had the following problems

Boxes aren’t auto powering off when I turn off the tv’s ie they are staying on all night.

The tv guid will not load properly 

32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone else experiencing this??

the one box that’s didn’t update is working fine ie turning off at night and TV guide functioning as it should 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps would you have any idea how to report this to the now tv team

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User the powering down issue has been reported a number of times during the beta test and since the roll out

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/New-power-settings-on-updated-app/td-p/537809

Tag Simon again in that thread and see if you can get a response. There is a work around - press the back button to open the menu on the left, go to app store, select NowTV and leave it on the information screen. The boxes will power down after your selected preference (1 minute, 10 minutes etc).

As for the EPG issue, tag Simon in this thread!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 i should have pointed out this update has not installed the new homepage 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am also experiencing the blank TV show schedule information or the same programme information across all eleven Sky Sports channels from the NowTV Now & Next Guide when using my NowTV 4K Smart box.

I haven't checked the NowTV live Cinema or Entertainment channels where the majority of my NowTV live content watching is Sports.

I haven't got any spare slots to swap over to my NowTV Freeview Smart box that i rarely use nowadays (left stuck in the cupboard), but i would guess it would be the same 😠 (though you don't need to have a registered device to view the NowTV TV Guide) 😠

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps for me the TV guide only seems to have a problem on the freeview side of things all now tv channels TV guide is fine.Don’t know what the update to the freeview box Tuesday was suppose to do,it never installed the new homepage layout and has cause the problems I mentioned above,as I said I have 3 now tv freeview boxes only 2 updated and these are the two I’m having issues with 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Sky Sports live channels glitch is random for me on my NowTV 4K box and it might be fine for a couple of hours or days, then when i press the OK button on the remote to bring up the channel information on screen and skip through whats on the other Sky Sports channels the glitch will appear.

Pressing the back button a couple of times or pressing the Home button on the remote seems to fix it for me until the next random time it happens again.

Here's a screen shot taken below in the last minute from Sky Sports F1 channel.

NowTV 4K box running software version 9.2.3 build 5136-68.

IMG_20201009_152958_hdr.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems really odd to me to start pushing updates out to the freeview boxes that are just causing problems the 4K boxes have.I haven’t seen anyone else post about their freeview box updating....it can’t by just me can it?? Lol