cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
silversurfer
Occasional Poster

Re: ⚠️ RESOLVED - "Sorry NOW TV is currently unavailable" on your stick or Box?

Thanks, those two were the culprits. Silly billies.

0 Thanks
smithbill17
Mentor

Silly billie's? They're 'muppets' more like. Or something remarkably inept.

mandn
Advocate

haven’t used my set top box in a while, tried using it. At first it wouldn’t accept my account details, even after changing password. Unplugged the box as advised on the website, once plugged back in the message no longer supported on this device shows. Tried the fix on here using home button etc but nothing changes, not taken to another screen to update device.

0 Thanks
smithbill17
Mentor

Set top box? Are you referring to the original *white* NowTV box? If so, it is deceased, they switched off support for them some months back & they no longer operate at all.

You should have received an email from then offering a new NowTV stick at a reduced price - you're probably too late now, but you could still try arguing with them and demand a replacement device.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@mandn 

Just to follow up from the advice given by @smithbill17 it is also worth noting that Now TV is available on Amazon fire sticks. 

From a personal standpoint the app on and device itself Amazon fire stick is far more reliable than the Now TV stick. So if you can I’d recommend purchasing an Amazon fire stick.