Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tom-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

We need your help!

Hi Everyone,

We're increasingly using the forum to recruit for and run beta trials for new NOW TV products and features.

To make it easier for you to keep up with when new trials become available, I've started this topic. I'll post a message here whenever we're recruiting for a trial, so just click Topic Options and Subscribe above this post if you'd like an email alert when there's news.

Thanks,

Tom

1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Join us on the latest NOW TV trial?

Header.png

Do you want to join the latest trial for NOW TV? Of course, you do!

What’s Involved?

Now we can’t tell you too much at this time about what is being trialled, if we did that would ruin the surprise right?!

We will need you to use your NOW TV Box or Stick to view as much of your favourite content as possible! Whether watching the latest episode of Game of Thrones, catching up on unmissable movies or watching your favourite football team in action, we need you! 

We’ll be sending out a number of surveys and polls during trial to capture your feedback and hear about your experience with the new trial app! 

How can I get involved?

To get involved in the latest trial you will need to have a NOW TV Box or Stick and at least one active pass. The NOW TV devices supported on trial can be seen below:

Content.png

Interested?

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email us at trialsmanager@nowtv.com and let us know your Serial Number. For those of you using a Smart Box or Stick, we will also need the Device ID.

We look forward to having you onboard!

The NOW TV Trials Team!