cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introducing NOW TV Boost!

NOW TV Boost is now live!

With NOW TV Boost you’ll be able to watch your favourite shows in 1080p! Boost also comes with 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound and an additional viewing concurrency. This means you’ll be able to watch on 3 devices at the same the time! All of this is available for a recurring price of £3 per month.

What do I get with NOW TV Boost?

Full HD: Watch all the Sky Sports channels, plus selected shows and movies, in 1080p video quality instead of the usual 720p.

Smoother sporting action: Two Sky Sports channels – Main Event and Premier League – are available at 50 frames per second (except on LG TV).

Awesome audio: Got a surround sound speaker system or soundbar? Boost lets you enjoy a fully immersive audio experience with Dolby Digital 5.1.

An extra stream: Another handy benefit is that you get to stream on 3 devices at the same time. Perfect for families that can’t agree on what to watch!

2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

What can I watch in HD?

What can I watch in HD?

You can watch all the following in 1080p with NOW TV Boost:

Live Channels:

All Sky Cinema Pass channels

All Entertainment Pass channels (except Fox and Gold, this is not available)

All Sky Sports Pass channels

Boomerang, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Nick Jr will be available with Boost on the Kids Pass. Cartoonito and Nicktoons will not as they are not supported in HD.

On Demand:

At launch, all On Demand movies

All On Demand box sets

Most Entertainment Pass content

Limited Kids Pass content

No Hayu Pass content

You can look for the HD logo when browsing to know if the movie or box set you wish to watch is available with Boost.

Community Manager
Community Manager

What devices support NOW TV Boost?

You’ll need any of these devices to enjoy all the features of NOW TV Boost:

• NOW TV Smart Stick
  • Any NOW TV Box except the white box
  • Roku Express or Roku Streaming Stick
  • A supported Samsung TV
  • PS4
  • LG Web OS TV (50fps not currently available).