cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOW TV Labs

@Jennifer-H wrote:

Thanks for the feedback @commanda6, stored vouchers seems like a common theme so we’ll definitely look into that.

You’re right that one of the reasons we’re creating this page is to help new users see all the different things they can do to manage their accounts.

Do you think there are any changes we can make so the page would be more useful to a seasoned user? Would they want different information to new users?

Thanks

Jen

Hi @Jennifer-H 

Off the top of my head I can't think of any different information that seasoned users would need, but if I think of anything I will post in here again. 

I do have one other idea for the overview page. Next to each of the section headings on the overview page. You could have a help button which when pressed, gives a brief text overview of what you can do in each section. Users could hide this by pressing the button again.

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Jennifer-H
NOW TV Design Team

Re: NOW TV Labs

Thanks @commanda6. We're looking at ways to make My Account and Help work better together, and having help more closely associated with sections on the screen would be a good step towards that.

Thanks

Jen

0 Thanks
EmmaJane89
Scholar

Re: New My Account Layout, feedback wanted!

I know this is the wrong thread for this but does now tv honestly care about people's opinions I don't think now tv does I think now tv and sky think we are idiots so why as a now tv manager are you asking now tv customers? 

Just to play pretend? 

0 Thanks
EmmaJane89
Scholar

If you don't work for now tv then this is truly a case of playing make believe you have no control of anything regarding nowtv if you don't work for now tv so this would be nothing but an exercise in futility and imagination 

0 Thanks
Xc60hybrid
Advocate

Would like the option to select video quality on the sticks as you can in the nowtv app  as we all do not have access to fibre broadband and use mobile data to stream

0 Thanks
Jennifer-H
NOW TV Design Team

Hi everyone

Just wanted to give you a sneak peek at the latest work we've been doing in the NOW TV design team.

This super simple page is an evolution of the concepts we showed before. It'll be the new home for your account, showing important information and making it easier for you to find the right area.

Let us know what you think in the comments below!

account-homepage.jpg

0 Thanks
007Jamesy

The design is well-thought-out, giving a review of 'My account' when I first land on the page.

I assume if I don't get my broadband from you, I will see some upsell advertising banner? The timing could be right to move providers. I would still would want to easily dismiss this banner if I needed too. 

I do have a few questions. The design shows I have two passes. I believe one is the 'Entertainment' pass because of the colour theme. But what's the other pass I have? Could this be shown in this area?

I would like to see how much my next bill is so there are no surprises. I'm also interested when my current package is due to end. Could this be included within the payment section?

Because I have other household members using the service, could I have some information about their activity?

With the extra chunks of information, I would be less worried if I didn't see the 'What's On' carousel section. 

Excellent work though!