cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

New My Account Layout, feedback wanted!

Our NOW TV User Experience and Design Team need your help!

They are always thinking of new ideas to improve NOW TV and would love your feedback. 

Below you'll find an early mock up of an idea they've had for a new My Account page, that allows customers to access different areas. 

Have a look and let us know what you like or don't like. If you have any suggestions of how we can improve it, leave us a comment.

Thanks

Karl

*Any comments not related will be moved to the relevant section on the Community.

Screen 1.

MyAccount-Dashboard-Concept-01.jpg

Screen 2.

MyAccount-Dashboard-Concept-02.jpg

23 REPLIES 23
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What do you mean cancel all accounts?

Do you have several TV memberships that you no longer want?

Or do you want to cancel and completely close your account altogether?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F  @commanda6 

Hi Karl

To be honest, I've no problems with the new proposed layout but I am somewhat disappointed that there is not a cancellation section, based on GDPR, so that users do not have to go through the current "hide and seek" method  in order to cancel their Now TV account.

UK Bob

chai
Scholar 3

Would be clearer if the active passes were shown one above the other (rather than side by side) like the also available passes, and could be improved by also including the pass expiry date info.

And as mentioned above it would be useful if it also listed the stored passes, or at least had a link to them.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Karl-F 

Quite happy with the existing Vouchers & Passes together with the Bills & Payment section to be honest.

Would like to see your saved vouchers that can be redeemed more clearly either on the top or bottom of the current Passes & Vouchers screen page, instead of clicking on a link under "Vouchers waiting for you".

Not familiar with the GDPR policy to be honest, but if it is not breaking any GDPR rules and is fully compliant, then i agree with @ukbobboy the ability for customers who wish to have their personal and bank details removed from your data base can be done somewhere under their My Account > Personal Details section by some simple easy method for them to follow and carry out if practically possible.

starman73
Elite

@chai wrote:

Would be clearer if the active passes were shown one above the other (rather than side by side) like the also available passes, and could be improved by also including the pass expiry date info.

And as mentioned above it would be useful if it also listed the stored passes, or at least had a link to them.

I agree.  Can we see the date that stored vouchers expire?  I am on the last couple of paper vouchers I got with old boxes/sticks, but now the new stored vouchers are on I can't contact chat and quote the code to get the expiry date.

chai
Scholar 3

To be clear I would like the active passes to show the next payment cost and due date.

However listing the expiry date of stored passes would be helpful too.

But do stored passes even have a time limit? I know vouchers/included passes are supposedly only valid for a year after purchase?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@chai wrote:

To be clear I would like the active passes to show the next payment cost and due date.

However listing the expiry date of stored passes would be helpful too.

But do stored passes even have a time limit? I know vouchers/included passes are supposedly only valid for a year after purchase?

The passes that were included in the boxes could last for nearly 2 years. I got a monthly sports pass on 1 March 2018 with a Now tv stick. When I chatted with customer services I would told it expired on 23 jan 2020.   I have a cinema pass stored from my black Friday purchase of a new stick, but would like to know when it expires.  I also have 4 other sticks I purchased because the passes worked out cheaper that way. But not plugged any in yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @chai 

Payment cost and due date on active Passes feels like it could make the Passes section more useful.

Which costs would be most important for you to see on this page, the total amount of your next bill or the breakdown of individual amounts for active Passes?

Thanks

Jen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know this is the wrong thread for this but does now tv honestly care about people's opinions I don't think now tv does I think now tv and sky think we are idiots so why as a now tv manager are you asking now tv customers? 

Just to play pretend? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you don't work for now tv then this is truly a case of playing make believe you have no control of anything regarding nowtv if you don't work for now tv so this would be nothing but an exercise in futility and imagination