cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

New My Account Layout, feedback wanted!

Our NOW TV User Experience and Design Team need your help!

They are always thinking of new ideas to improve NOW TV and would love your feedback. 

Below you'll find an early mock up of an idea they've had for a new My Account page, that allows customers to access different areas. 

Have a look and let us know what you like or don't like. If you have any suggestions of how we can improve it, leave us a comment.

Thanks

Karl

*Any comments not related will be moved to the relevant section on the Community.

Screen 1.

MyAccount-Dashboard-Concept-01.jpg

Screen 2.

MyAccount-Dashboard-Concept-02.jpg

23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would like the option to select video quality on the sticks as you can in the nowtv app  as we all do not have access to fibre broadband and use mobile data to stream

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone

Just wanted to give you a sneak peek at the latest work we've been doing in the NOW TV design team.

This super simple page is an evolution of the concepts we showed before. It'll be the new home for your account, showing important information and making it easier for you to find the right area.

Let us know what you think in the comments below!

account-homepage.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The design is well-thought-out, giving a review of 'My account' when I first land on the page.

I assume if I don't get my broadband from you, I will see some upsell advertising banner? The timing could be right to move providers. I would still would want to easily dismiss this banner if I needed too. 

I do have a few questions. The design shows I have two passes. I believe one is the 'Entertainment' pass because of the colour theme. But what's the other pass I have? Could this be shown in this area?

I would like to see how much my next bill is so there are no surprises. I'm also interested when my current package is due to end. Could this be included within the payment section?

Because I have other household members using the service, could I have some information about their activity?

With the extra chunks of information, I would be less worried if I didn't see the 'What's On' carousel section. 

Excellent work though! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks OK but can we have device management back to how it was please, i.e.being able to label and delete devices, it was so much simpler to keep track of devices and may maybe show mac addresses to confirm ownership of devices on account.