Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feedback on an Ideas Board

Just a place to put thoughts for a futures ideas board

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It would be cool if we could share what we are watching via social - eg instagram, whatsapp, etc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Apple TV is a very capable streamer, are there any plans to allow the pausing and rewinding of the live channels within the Now TV app on the Apple TV and other streamers that are also capable of using this feature?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here's a technical one. Is it possible to have a setting for the time elapsed before the TV guide disappears from view. this would apply for the side guide bar & the now/next window. While at it I think it would be really useful if we could have an info button for each channel. Selectable via a on screen icon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm flummoxed as to where to leave a request for additional channels/ideas so if this isn't the right place let me know and please point me in the right direction!

In the same way there's the Hayu Pass, how about having one that encompasses all or some of the 19 Asian channels on Sky TV.  It would be something I would very much like to see rather than having to go down the route of having to contract in with Sky TV - my fave is B4u Music which over the years I've very sadly seen drop from Freeview, Freesat and Amazon TV. Here's hoping 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will Now TV provide a add-on pack that caters for Asian channels like star plus etc?

I definitely think a lot of customers would be interested in something like this, as long as the £ was reasonable when compared to Sky or any other competitor product out there.

Interested in some feedback on this.

N

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Now TV on Fire Sticks and/or Amazon Prime Video/Music on Now TV sticks.

RoyB
Legend

@SweetBlitz 

I think you will find that Roku-branded Sticks are already there.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

If Roku branded sticks have it then why can’t Now TV sticks have it as well?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

what is really good idea is having  BBC 1 BBC 2-itv - c4-c5 on nowtv.. this would be good so stopped using freeview 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have that now, on the BBC iPlayer, itv hub, All4 and My5 apps respectively on a NowTV Stick.

Thats the best you are going to get from anyone, without either Freeview or Freesat.

NowTV did, briefly, make a box with Freeview on it, but it didn’t prosper, not least because NowTV Sticks are designed to go into a TV anyway, and most of those have Freeview or Freesat connected anyway.

Outside of the Stick, the NowTV app just offers the Sky channels, which is all it can offer; the apps that give the 5 channels you want (plus all the other channels those broadcasters offer) are separate apps that the devices with the NowTV app on it may or may not provide.

But a completely seamless service, like Freeview but over the internet, will have to wait until Arqiva offer us FreeNet, or whatever they might call such a service.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.