cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Re: Feedback on an Ideas Board

It would be cool if we could share what we are watching via social - eg instagram, whatsapp, etc

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

The Apple TV is a very capable streamer, are there any plans to allow the pausing and rewinding of the live channels within the Now TV app on the Apple TV and other streamers that are also capable of using this feature?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Here's a technical one. Is it possible to have a setting for the time elapsed before the TV guide disappears from view. this would apply for the side guide bar & the now/next window. While at it I think it would be really useful if we could have an info button for each channel. Selectable via a on screen icon

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm flummoxed as to where to leave a request for additional channels/ideas so if this isn't the right place let me know and please point me in the right direction!

In the same way there's the Hayu Pass, how about having one that encompasses all or some of the 19 Asian channels on Sky TV.  It would be something I would very much like to see rather than having to go down the route of having to contract in with Sky TV - my fave is B4u Music which over the years I've very sadly seen drop from Freeview, Freesat and Amazon TV. Here's hoping 👍

0 Thanks