Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Feedback on an Ideas Board

Just a place to put thoughts for a futures ideas board

30 REPLIES 30
Legend 5
Legend 5

I think public/ business accounts would be good. E.g. a hotel room cinema pass or a hospital bed pass. Old folks home. Etc. Places that could not afford to install full sky but which would benefit from showing occasional films/sports events.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F 

Hey Karl,

I know I've already annoyed you with this request.

But would really love to see Now TV boost accessible with XB One.

I feel I'm missing great content and key features.

Even just an update when we can expect to see this.

Thank you 

Nathan 

Legend 5
Legend 5

good idea as a board. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl

• Subtitles on channels and videos

• TV Guide on full week not just now and next

Thanks Hasan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about paying refunds to your customers who brought F1 pass and are within their rights for refunds ?????????.

no customers relations at all !!!!   NowTV very POOR when you ask for refunds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely right 7duckdiving. The season didn't even start for goodness sake and surely all who subscribed are therefore entitled to a refund?! 

On a related topic, I have an existing Sports pass which I bought to run until the end of May, but we've had no sporting events for a while now of course and there's no apparent end in sight to this state of affairs. I've read that it's possible to “pause” a voucher when in this situation, but I can't see how one can request it. Can anyone help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

An update for the Apple TV app ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Considering the outbreak and loss of thousands of jobs. Would you consider having a discount or hold on payments over the next coming months?

Personally, I am self-employed and have lost all paying work and would really appreciate the gesture...

Kind regards,

Victoria

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like something where you can spend your Tesco clubcard Credit on NOW TV box as it doesn't currently support it. And also on the NOW TV box you can't see how much credit you got left. So something like that would be good.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roadmap of upcoming shows and apps on the NowTV service (Area with all upcoming content)

Voting area: where we could request content and TV channels