cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this website is so confusing

I selected the three month movies + entertainment, but when I went to a movie, I had to select the 14 day free trial to watch it. now i have no idea what will happen with the billing. what a terribly designed website.

I want to call up and cancel but I see no contact numbers here. What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you appear to have set up an account originally in November. Did you do that with a voucher for an entertainment pass? If so when you tried to sign up for a pass via offers the system would have recognised this. You will need to check the system has not charged you for entertainment pass thinking you had ordered one.  Check this by going to "my account" then passes it will show what is active.  

Regarding the movie pass, you could try the movie offer though it may not apply as strictly you are not a new customer. 

Chat night be able to help you. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Are you a NOW Combo customers @Anonymous User?

The reason I ask is because your previous (Nov 2016) post was submitted within the EE TV playback devices sub-section!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have to agree with the original post. There seemed to be a problem with me signing up at I was told to contact; the team.

Yeah, I had great fun attempting that. Which is why I'm posting here. If you can't be arsed to sort out my problem with actually wishing to register; why would I want to give you my money.

Spectacularly appalling customer service.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User at 3am you would be unlikely to get anyone from Now. I have a link in my signature (abbreviated to Contact Us) which takes you through to the Now contact pages.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.