cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

engineer appointment

Hello,
I had my first visit with an engineer from openreach,on the 10th of July, unfortunately he couldn't set up the broadband due to a problem with the line, another visit was scheduled for the 24th, just a few days ago ,the order was updated, apparently I wasn't home on the 24th (mind you , today is the 22nd) and I have to book another visit
. I got in touch with the customer service, which reassured me everything was fine , that there was an error on the website, but the engineer was correctly booked, as of today I haven't received any confirmation via sms from openreach and it seems that I'm gonna waste another day of work , with no guarantee whatsoever that my connection will be set up properly or that the engineer will show up., a month has passed since I placed my order and I still don't have internet, this company's ethics are abysmal..
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're sorry to hear of the experiance you've had. When we check your account the confirmed date is the 24th of July AM appointment. The problem is we can't contact openreach to double check this as they are now closed until monday. Our only hope is that it will go ahead as requested. Anything we check it shows as the 24th so we would have to advise that it will be Monday it will be completed.

Thanks

Eddie

ukbobboy
Legend

Guys

AF, you said,"....another visit was scheduled for the 24th, just a few days ago , the order was updated, apparently I wasn't home on the 24th (mind you , today is the 22nd) ...." 

So "NO" to time traveling Opernreach engineers.

No.jpg

UK Bob