cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When should I receive my router and Now TV Box?

I registered for the Now Tv combo package on Sunday 8th of October and was expecting to have received the router and smart box by today (13th). However the items are still not showing as being shipped. I know the live date is not till the 23rd. but can you suggest when you think the kit might be shipped?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you only ordered at the beginning of the week probably a little early yet. You'll receive them a few days before the live date, and if you go on your My Account > Track My Order page it will tell you when they are dispatched

https://account.nowtv.com/track-my-order

I'd expect to receive them sometime next week. As soon as you receive the NOW TV SMart Box you can set this up and start using. Don't set up the Hub until the live date when your current service stops working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If you only ordered at the beginning of the week probably a little early yet. You'll receive them a few days before the live date, and if you go on your My Account > Track My Order page it will tell you when they are dispatched

https://account.nowtv.com/track-my-order

I'd expect to receive them sometime next week. As soon as you receive the NOW TV SMart Box you can set this up and start using. Don't set up the Hub until the live date when your current service stops working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I registered for the Now Tv combo package on Sunday 8th of October and was expecting to have received the router and smart box by today (13th). However the items are still not showing as being shipped. I know the live date is not till the 23rd. but can you suggest when you think the kit might be shipped?

Hi @Anonymous User

We have sent you an email to follow this up with you 🙂