cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

View My Bills link missing

Greetings all,

As per the subject line, just gone to check my bills and the link is missing under 'My Account'.

At first I thought it was down to me using 'Firefox', but get the same using 'Edge' in Windows 10.

Anyone else noticed this?

regards

Rob

12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Can you seeMy Account > My Payments

https://account.nowtv.com/payments

The bills page has been redesigned in the last couple of days and is now referred to as payments.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NowTV have had a refresh with their UI, if you go to My Account > My Payments, you should see information on screen showing up & coming payments, recent payments and view older payments over a 12 month period. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's all well and good redesigning things, but you are still told to use the View My Bills link!

How do I view my bills?

You can view your current bill, next bill and past bills in My Account. Here's how:

1. Click on My Account in the top right.

2. Click View my bills.

That's it. You'll find all your billing info here, including discounts, refunds and more.

...and while we're on the subject, I can't see any itemised phone records.

Same for you?

Rob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ignore that last winge, i see the phone records are in the PDF file that can be downloaded, as well as on screen for past bills.

Can't see current record though.

How is this better?

Rob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am not a Combo customer so i can't comment on the Broadband and telephone billing side of things.

Where i did question initially why they removed the View My Bills for checking my passes purchased, since then i have got used to the new payment section UI layout where it has grown on me in the last few days and i have no problems with it now and the UI looks similar now to the rest of My Account UI (just my opinion thou).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

'If it 'aint broke don't fix it', I say.

Would have been nice if us customers could have had some notification of the change, unless I missed it somewhere.

Thaks for the replies anyway.

Rob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I only stumbled on it by accident when i tried going to View My Bills to check my recent billing history Smiley Sad

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Should anybody else read this thread and wants to know more about the new layout on view my payments section of their account, there is a help guide article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-view-my-payment-history 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The FAQ's still haven't been updated:

My Accounts> Account details> How Do I View My Bills>

still refers you to the now non existent 'View My Bills' link.

regards