cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed no internet

So have moved into house live supposed to be yesterday today told all working on tests but I gave no internet connection for hub landline working. They SD will send new hub so must wait but if u got my old sky hub which is working as of few weeks ago I can test with that so went through boxes lots !! It too didn't get internet so clearly a line issue rang up to be told no engineer got to wait for new hub oh but that's three plus working days despatch. Not happy now tv and calls I made not free
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone had similar did it get resolved
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the frustrating experience and for the late reply.

Did you manage to get this resolved? If not, please come onto live chat and we'll get this looked into for you:

http://help.nowtv.com/article/I-ve-ordered-NOW-TV-Broadband-What-happens-next (just click on the "contact us" button).

Please do let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Eventually on 15th and caused by fibre been connected to wring house ! Still not had credit or compensation just been left in hold. No record on account made by op who sent engineer after I complained. I have service. No apology not impressed and won't be staying past contract . Will not be recommending
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Eventually on 15th and caused by fibre been connected to wrong house ! Still not had credit or compensation just been left in hold. No record on account made by op who sent engineer after I complained. I have service. No apology not impressed and won't be staying past contract . Will not be recommending