cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'Unsuccessful Delivery'

I was told in my confirmation e-mail to contact NowTV if my kit hadn't arrived within 5 working days of order.

Checked my tracking info after 5 days as no kit arrived - delivery states 'unsuccessful'. I've had no record of an attempted delivery and as it's my work address I would notice if a delivery was attempted.

I e-mailed for help but have received nothing.

Hopefully someone from the customer service team will see this message and investigate for me??

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having a similar issue!

I placed my order on 06/04/2018 (now tv stick with a 1 month cinema pass)  and received my dispatch email however after 5 working days - no delivery!

Went onto Live chat on 16/04/2018 who explained there was an error and they would need to request the order again for me and this would take 5 working days. However still no order. 

I went onto Live chat again today to chase this as it seems to take days to get a repsonse to my emails and was told a manager was dealing with it at which point the chat timed out which is rediciulous!

Iv sent another email tody demanding to know what the issue is. I dont understand how difficult it is to post an order!